Veterinarians make use of scales on a daily basis to accurately weigh animals for growth details as well as for administering medicines to the animals.
The veterinary scale has a flat stainless steel surface that can easily be cleaned and disinfected.
Some scales also come with a removable rubber mat so that the animals do not slip and slide when one is trying to weigh them. The size of the digital display is important for veterinarians when they are trying to hold a squirming puppy and read the weight at the same time.With the animal weighing dynamic function one can easily read the weight off the display while an animal is ficticious.
Certain scales have a display that can be stationed on your desk or mounted against a wall depending on where you can see the display best. The larger scales usually are quite heavy so having one with a carry handle or wheels to move it around makes this unit more convenient.
Below are some key features of The Adam CPW Plus L Vet Scale
4 Weighing units (kg, g, lb, oz)
· Colour coded keys
· Hold function
· Full range tare
· Zero Tracking
· Large backlit LCD display
· Kg/ lb/ oz/ lb & oz switchable
· Four load cell construction
· Wall mount bracket
· Large stainless steel platform
· Modern low profile design
· Splashproof to protect from accidental spills
· Simple 4 button operation
· Tare function
· Wheels to allow easy movement
· Rechargeable battery / mains adapter supplied
· RS-232 bi-directional interface
· External calibration
· Auto sleep / power down function to save
· Low battery indication
· DC Adapter
· Animal / dynamic weighing
Maximum capacity 35 kg 75 kg 150 kg 200 kg 300 kg
Readability 10 g 20 g 50 g 100 g
Pan size 900 x 600 mm
Baseline Scales – Suppliers and distributors of veterinarian scales and portable platform scales across Cape Town and Southern Africa.