Optimizing value, the HR-AZ/HR-A series realizes the following three savings:
Fast Stabilization in 2 Seconds
Our widely-recognized Compact Super Hybrid Sensor (C-SHS) technology now enables you to perform
high-speed, frustration-free weighing even at a resolution of 0.1 mg.
One-Touch Automatic Calibration (HR-AZ models only)
The built-in calibration mass lets you ensure the accuracy of your balance with just one key press.
*i Patent pending
Compact Footprint: 198 mm × 294 mm
With the C-SHS, the footprint of the balance is smaller than the ISO A4 (210 mm × 297 mm) paper size, maximizing opportunities for use of an analytical balance in even the smallest of spaces.
Rotary Sliding Doors
Unlike conventional analytical balances, the HR-AZ/HR-A series requires no extra space at the rear for accessing the weighing chamber, as the doors simply rotate behind the balance.
Removable Breeze Break
The breeze break is easily removed using a unique clip system, allowing fast, simple cleaning and use in confined spaces like gloveboxes and controlled environment cabinets.
1. Saving “Time”
2. Saving “Space”
3. Saving “Cost”
Lean Design for Affordability
The HR-AZ/HR-A design is all about “keeping it simple” without compromising quality or performance.
Key features demanded by today’s market have been included, resulting in a compact, precise, and reliable analytical balance for the value-conscious user.
Touch Up Again on this phenomenal balance
• High-speed weighing with 2-second stabilization
• Removable, shatterproof breeze break with antistatic coating
• Compact foot print: 198 mm × 294 mm (smaller than an A4 sheet of paper)
• Rotary sliding doors requiring no extra space at the rear
• Automatic calibration with an internal mass (HR-AZ Series)
• Clear, reverse-backlit LCD
• GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant output, Clock and calendar function (HR-AZ)
• Counting, Percent, Animal Weighing, Density functions and optional density determination kit
model shown a&d hraz 250 = 250 gr x 0.1 milligram