Designed to quickly, effectively and affordably measure moisture content, the O Haus MB Series Moisture Analyzers incorporate state-of-the-art heating and weighing technologies that provide fast and accurate results. Perfect for applications in the pharmaceutical, chemical and research industries; versatile and rugged enough for continuous operation in food and beverage, quality control, environmental and many other applications. The MB Series Moisture Analyzers feature excellent repeatability properties for consistent accuracy during testing.
The Ohaus MB 25 Moisture Analyzer combines high quality durable construction and easy one button setup and is ideal for operators of all skill levels. With a large backlit LCD display, standard RS232 port, 110g capacity with a readability of 0.005g/0.05% and halogen heating, the MB25 offers flexibility for any budget.
- Easy-to-clean design, the compact footprint is designed to take up less space
- The MB25 features a bright backlit LCD
- Halogen lamp heating for fast and even heating, easy-to-clean heating chamber is ideal for frequent use and inexpensive maintenance.
- Percent Moisture Determination
- Percent Solid Determination
|Construction||Halogen heat source, ABS housing, metal pan support, metal pan handler, replaceable in-use cover|
|Design Features||3 shut off criteria (manual, timed or auto), 1 heating profile (standard), 50° to 160° C heating range (5° C increments), displayed results (% moisture or % solids or weight, temperature, time)|
|Display||Liquid Crystal Display (LCD ) with Backlight|
Typical areas of use
• Four enhanced heating options
• Statistical function for simple tracking and recording of standard
deviation over time. The MB45 does all the calculations and provides the end result. Great for Quality Control and Assurance applications
• Operating temperature range from 50º to 200º C in 1º increments