A&D GF3002A Precision Balance
R14,570.50 price including vat
Advanced Sensor Technology
Smart-SHS is the latest advancement in our super hybrid design, construction and algorithms.
- Increased productivity via faster stabilization times (1 second in fast mode)
- Lower cost of ownership due to reduce number of parts and maintenance accessibility
Electronically Controlled Load (ECL) does a self-diagnostic before performing an internal repeatability test without an external weight, all in less than a minute and a half.
- Dia-Check – the diagnostic result that validates if the balance critically passes or fails
- SD – standard deviation that allows for daily precision check, ideal for S.O.P.s
- QuickMin-S – determines minimum sample weight in any given environment
- Min-S Alert – alerts user to ensures they are operating within USP41 compliance
Impact Shock Detection (ISD)
- Impact-alert visually and audibly indicates the magnitudes of impact shocks
- Shock-log documents date, time, and shock level
Flow Rate Display (FRD)
Helps streamline and improve filling or dosing accuracy and precision.
- FR-Cal – calculates, displays/outputs the mass or volume flow rate by entering density
- FR-Compare – comparator that provides feedback if the flow rate is within limits
Available on backorder - Lead time if not in stock is 4 - 6 weeks after order and payment confirmation